Fractional Radiofrequency (Scarlet) Lifting
Category : Our Services
Fractional Radio scarlet
Facelift Thermage (Fractional RF) is the latest technology of Radio-Frequency that perfectly combine Bi -polar RF and fractional sub-ablation. The RF energy is transferred into deep part of skin and heat is generated. The result is an instant skin contraction, stimulating the excretion and production of body’s new natural collagen, causing a rebuilding and renewal of the skin. RF also improves blood flow and lymphatic drainage, thereby providing a better oxygen supply and greater toxin clearance to reduce the further effects of aging. Tightening loose or sagging skin.
Areas treated : forehead, under eyes, cheeks, mid-face, jaw line and neck.
- Reduction of fine lines and wrinkles
What are the results?
Although clients notice the treatment’s tightening effect immediately from immediate tissue retraction. The more significant improvements will occur gradually over a period of several weeks or months as the new collagen forms.
How many treatment do I need?
One to three treatment initially, depend upon the severity of problems.
Maintain: age below 50 only require one treatment per year. Over 50′s usually attend twice a year.
Suitable candidates should not have a following conditions
- Skin disorders in the areas to be treated.
- Pacemaker or implanted defibrillator.
- Immune suppress disorders.
- Metal implants of any kind.
The specialist doctor will advise if you are suitable at the initial free consultation.
What is the Procedure?
- The treatment areas will be cleaned and applied with numbing cream which should leave to numb the areas for minimum of 30 minutes.
- Then the areas will be cleaned again prior the treatment. The doctor will mark the areas with marking pencil for accurate treatment.
- The doctor will then select a specific treatment program on the machine and apply the applicator of the Thermage on the treatment areas when you may feel some warmness.
- After working through all the areas, Ice pack will be applied for 15 minutes.
Post treatment advice?
Redness and warm feeling like sunburn is expected. Redness & itching should last 1-2 days. However, there is a possibility of developing a crust, scab or blister. This is superficial and generally doesn’t result in any scaring and is treated like a sunburn or any other blister.
Therefore, heat, hot water and sun should be avoid for the first two weeks after the treatment.